Due to the threat of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus spreading, we would like to inform you about the modification of the SCEgeo conference formula – 28th Conference “Surveying, Civil Engineering, Geoinformation in Sustainable Development “, scheduled for June 2-4, 2020 in Bydgoszcz. The conference will be prepared using interactive multimedia communication through the scegeo.utp.edu.pl website.
We offer the following form of participation in the conference:
- A person who wants to take part in the conference should register.
- A conference participant wishing to publish an article should attach the article title and abstract.
- Extended deadline for sending abstracts: 4 May 2020.
- After indication by the Scientific Committee, the Participant sends the article poster to the address scegeo (at) utp.edu.pl
- Posters will be visible to all registered participants of the conference.
- After sending the poster, the Participant selects the journal to which he sends the article full text (for a list of journals, see the Conference website).
- Discounts for publications in the special issues Remote Sensing (30%) and Geosciences (20%) apply only to qualified articles of conference participants.
- Registration on the SCEgeo website and sending abstracts does not require any fees.
- Fees made before this announcement will be refunded until 4 May 2020.
This form of the conference will allow the presentation of realized research and permit publishing it.
In addition, we would like to inform you that for the sake of yours and our safety, we will not contact you with traditional methods until the virus threat lasts. Please report any doubts by phone or e-mail. We invite you to participate in the SCEgeo Conference – 28th Conference “Surveying, Civil Engineering, Geoinformation in Sustainable Development “.
On behalf of the Scientific Committee
Chairman of the Scientific Committee
dr hab. inż. Ireneusz Wyczałek
On behalf of the Organizing Committee
Chairman of the Organizing Committee
dr inż. Adam Bujarkiewicz
Download “Bulletin no. 3 EN” scegeo_bulletin_no_3_en.pdf – 901 KB
Download “Bulletin no. 3 PL” scegeo_bulletin_no_3_pl.pdf – 997 KB