GENERAL INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
Authors are invited to submit their research work as papers prepared in English. Submission implies willingness to register at the conference, pay the registration fee and present the paper in person or poster session.
Summaries qualified by the Scientific Committee will be published in a conference publication. Full versions of articles, after approval of the Scientific Committee and obtaining positive reviews, can be published in:
- Remote Sensing – Special Issue: “Geoinformation Technologies in Civil Engineering and the Environment” – 100 p. (additional fee required),
- Geosciences – Special Issue: “Surveying, Civil Engineering, Geoinformation in Sustainable Development: Selected Papers from SCEGeo Conference 2020” – 70 p. (additional fee required),
- Reports on Geodesy and Geoinformatics – 20 p. (in English),
- Civil and Environmental Engineering Reports – 20 p. (in English),
- Geoinformatica Polonica – 20 p. (in English),
- Monograph – 20 p. (in English)
Papers will be published only if they pass the review process and if at least one Author will register and pay the registration. Within each registration the Author can submit two papers. One Author can be an author or co-author of maximum two articles.
Authors are requested to indicate their preferred journal in the registration form and to prepare full versions of the articles in accordance with the requirements of those journals. The authors will be informed about the final decision of the scientific committee regarding the qualification of the article for the journal.