Due to the threat of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus spreading, we would like to inform you about the modification of the SCEgeo conference formula – 28th Conference “Surveying, Civil Engineering, Geoinformation in Sustainable Development “. The conference will be prepared using interactive multimedia communication through the website.
We offer the following form of participation in the conference:
- A person who wants to take part in the conference should register.
- We remind all authors of qualified articles about the need to attach a poster.
- Each author of an article qualified by the Scientific Committee attaches a poster in the attachments section by sign in on your account at SCEgeo or send it to the email: email@example.com
- Poster submission deadline: May 29, 2020
- Each poster will be visible individually on a dedicated website and available to everyone authenticated conference participants.
- At the same time, we would like to inform you that in the extended period June 2-10, 2020 it will be possible to participate in a moderated discussion which consist of posting comments individually under each poster.
- Please be advised that it is still possible to register at the conference for people who will be able to view conference materials and participate in the discussion but without being able to submit an abstract.
- After sending the poster, the Participant selects the journal to which author sends the article full text (for a list of journals, see the Conference website).
This form of the conference will allow the presentation of realized research and permit publishing it.
In addition, we would like to inform you that for the sake of yours and our safety, we will not contact you with traditional methods until the virus threat lasts. Please report any doubts by phone or e-mail. We invite you to participate in the SCEgeo Conference – 28th Conference “Surveying, Civil Engineering, Geoinformation in Sustainable Development “.
On behalf of the Scientific Committee
Chairman of the Scientific Committee
dr hab. inż. Ireneusz Wyczałek
On behalf of the Organizing Committee
Chairman of the Organizing Committee
dr inż. Adam Bujarkiewicz