- Issues related to the implementation of construction works. In the field of construction, the focus is primarily on issues related to road and street construction, engineering facilities such as bridges, viaducts and flyovers, unconventional cubature facilities (high-rise buildings, large spans, etc.). In the field of environmental engineering, network topics are preferred, including gas, water, sanitary and unusual installations, e.g. industrial.
- Use of BIM at the stage of planning, design, implementation or operation of buildings.
- Monitoring of buildings during their use.
- Diagnosis of building structures, in particular using geodetic and measuring methods.
- Durability and protection of reinforced concrete, steel, wooden and masonry structures,
- Renovations, modernization, reconstruction, repair of building objects
- Sustainable development of construction projects